If you have a young adult or pre teen maybe you should read this forum.
It may help you to visit and see what your child post here.
It may give you some insight to what your child says and is into.
If you have a young adult or pre teen maybe you should read this forum.
It may help you to visit and see what your child post here.
It may give you some insight to what your child says and is into.
Yea, my parents and other adults I respect told me to stand up for myselfs and when people tried to put me down I was to fight back. How I was raised, they read this board, we discuss it quite often, and they get as big of a laugh out of this place as I do. It's a great family discussion on Sunday's when I go home.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I bet they get a kick out of how you all have handled things.
Wonder how many lawsuits they have opened up already.
And how many lawyers they have, just for what can of worms you have opened, for them to pay for, besides your college tuition.
Better hope the family business stays healthy. If not your attitude will end up costing them a fortune.
Bookmarks